Beija Flor Mats
TS4 - MOUNTAIN VINYL FLOOR MAT
Beija Flor Vinyl Floor Mats are elegant, practical and made to serve you for years to come. The mats are perfect for modern day lifestyles and come in many different designs and sizes – the traditional tile designs are based on authentic antique tiles which have been lovingly restored whilst the more contemporary flat weaves come in textured neutrals and coloured Kilims.
The classic Mountain design is the perfect choice for those who wish to bring to their space an harmonic, flowing presence.
Our Tile vinyl mats are produced from a super durable, heavy vinyl sheet that was chosen to support the illusion of a real cement tile on the floor.
Thickness : 1.5mm
Weight per m2 : 2.3 kg
Thickness : 4mm
Weight per m2 : 2.24 kg
Size & color – please allow slight variations in colors between the images on your screen and the real life products.Due to printing process product size can vary up to 3%. Products are manually cut to assure one of a kind experience
Handle & Care
- Wash the mat with soap and water on both sides and leave to dry. All floor cleaning liquids should do.
- Do not use acid or chlorine.
- Do not drag heavy furniture across the Mat.
- Do not fold the mat, leave it flat or roll it into a roll.
- For indoor use only. Can be used in shaded patio or balcony.
- Colors may fade in direct sunlight.
- Our mats do not have anti slip surface and should not be used in wet environments.
The Story Behind
This design originates from Marrakesh-Morocco, at the foot of the Atlas mountain.The design incorporates the interlacement Band – an ornamental border formed of two or more curved bands that interlace to repeat a circular design. This shape is also one of the symmetries that led to the evolution of the sun god symbol in the Sumerian civilization – the first urban civilization in the historical region of southern Mesopotamia.
Weight per m2
Size & color